The Business Insurance/ Landlords Insurance

Landlords Insurance

For first time landlord with a single property, to professional landlords with large property portfolios, we have a range of policies to cover you. While you are not responsible necessarily for the contents, if the property is mortgaged lenders usually stipulate buildings insurance to be a condition of the mortgage, specifically landlords insurance. If the building were to be damaged, the insurance would cover the cost of repairs; should the property be completely destroyed, the insurance would cover the rebuild cost. It is important to regularly review the rebuild, or reinstatement as it is more commonly referred to as, value of your property to ensure you have adequate protection. There are additional covers such as accidental damage, so if you property was damaged by a tenant who had vacated your property and the repair cost exceeded the deposit, if you were unable to recover the sum from your tenant your insurance policy would potentially cover the damage.

We would suggest the following insurances as being key to landlords, and you should consider these as elements of your policy;

Public Liability Insurance
Business Buildings & Contents Insurance
Legal Expenses Insurance

To obtain a quote for Landlords Insurance please call 0117 3706274

Copyright © 2013. | The Insurance Business.

The Insurance Business is a trading name of TIB (SW) Limited which is an appointed representative of Momentum Broker Solutions Limited. Momentum Broker Solutions Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

This site uses Cookies, to find out more about our Cookie Policy clickhere